Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Hauling and a New Character!

Hiya, It has been a busy week for most everyone what with the freaking earthquake-hurricane double punch to the east coast of USA. Fortunately children, I live in CA, Muhahaha. 

However, a lot of regular Eve players were affected and dealing with the real world problems occurring around them. 

This was the perfect time in-game to use that to an advantage. Less people online during east coast peak time allows for "safer" hauling, and haul I did. Boy, my hauler alt was busy moving shit around.

Also, I realized I had no ingame char named trexinatux. So, I rectified that.




Hopefully, I can combat spec him instead of making him like all my other chars which are hauler-miner-indy types.

trexinatux's favorite song is "Godzilla" by Blue Oyster Cult. He also likes to nosh on haulers.